Saturday, December 20, 2008
1:22 AM
Never judge a book by its cover.

That's what I always get by the kind of customer service when I board every SBS Transitlink.Is it hard to believe that I'm actually 16?Even if nobody believes,maybe we understand too,but when it comes to communicating,we have the pleasant way right?I had my day turned into such a fuck due to one driver's customer service.I never wanted to cause a scene or show some disgraceful attitude infront of anyone especially.As the best way is a complain.Professional enough?I don't believe in fights,that gives us one winner and one loser,where the loser will be extremely humiliated.That ain't in my book,nobody is bigger than anybody by showing toughness.I was the one humiliated by his sarcasm,as I had to lose.I was tired,down,never wanted to delay anybody's trip too.We all have our families waiting at home for us to reach home safely.Act with respect,whenever anything happens.

So,leaving that out.I had my first shift in a mid day.It was quite slacky in the morning,but everybody was having fun and sharing laughters along the cafe.We were happy to be working.It was slam time during lunch hours.As per usual,mostly are not Starbucks regulars.Whereby they do not know what they order and etc.How customers react when we actually show good service from the first step they entered the counter to order,was really had our blood rising to our brains.I do not know what's wrong with Singapore,we are filled with ego's.Especially the older generations.

And I've received my N level results.I had to repeat.But now is a choice,repeat,ITE,or a desperate certification for O's.Maybe I'll take my time.I take things calm,I may never wish to push on the panic button.Full stop.& life is all about your own career.Friends are nowhere near you now.Dependant on ourselves,we survive,as all it matters in the future is our own family as friends have theirs to raise too.

I had my day turned into a bad one right now.Girlfriend,I'm totally sorry for delaying my call.This is the reason why.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2