|
|
|
Last night.Spent the whole night with Hazirah.It was kinda sweet though.Sitting by the sea,on the rocks looking at the small currents of waves.It just ain't getting better without a moon in sight.The stars are'nt there too.Oh my. So baby,even if I'm leaving.I ain't gonna leave without any memories right?Look at the times we've shared.All those sweet moments.You're the best,and I'm lucky to have you as my first ever girlfriend.I love you. Anyway,some girls just won't understand why they are always stabbed in the back all the time.Babes,get this right,you girls always get those guys who are times better than how you live your life.If you are serious about love,I swear to god,you are so young.Stop wasting your time looking.God will choose one for you.Love at first sight?Suck my balls.No way,I never believe in that.Haah.Maybe I'm a coward lar to make any first moves in the past.Except for one,that is.I'm kinda pissed hearing to people's stories about what they should do,how they could do things right.If you want things to go right,go for what's in your mind,and not others.If you can't do this at your own hands,dream on,prepare for the next hearbreak. This is why I think god has everything that you can never hold.True love gives you the strangest yet weirdest feeling you can ever experience.Not by admiring and as some minas say,"sape cepat die dapat".Ni la budak2 zaman skrng. ![]() Goodnight. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |