|
|
|
I just woke up from bed.Went to the kitchen and made myself a pan of fried rice.Yet,I'm not full.Speaking of full,I've had a week of hard work and laughters.Today I'm going over to work as per normal,so as in Wednesday,Thursday,Friday and guess what?I'm working on a Saturday.So not what I wanted.The only time doing a day shift on New Year's Eve. But then,sometimes when I read people's blogs,girls especially,I keep noticing that boys are the bad ones out?I wonder myself as a boy actually,sometimes if I'm not in the wrong,why do I get treated like I'm a wall when a girl cries on the telephone with her friends?I'm a human being,just like the others. The line,"a boy trying to learn from his mistakes",is oblivous.It's pathetic.Every single girl out there is stating this.What do boys get when a girl has another guy behind his back?Obviously,boys will only cry louder,but they'll cry their penis off till the next day,they'll say this,"I'll be okay". Happy New Year fellas. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |