Thursday, November 6, 2008
1:12 AM
Well.Here I go.

I want some people to know.

I knew Ira way longer than some of those boys she went out with when she was single.

I know I may seem nothing afterall to you assholes.Well,at least I get what I deserve now.Respect in my relationship.

I was young and dumb back then.If you think that way,you're right.

I'm no longer that secondary don't meant to be with Ira boy because I'm young and you think you can take her away.

Read this.You touch my girl.You held her hand.You touched her hips.Well,she did not belong to me,as a fact I finally should get over with.

No matter what.It's been more than just a year.She's a good friend.You're her friend.Kalao mesra pon,at least you guys made her happy when I was making her cry every night.

Cause I'm looking on the other side of life.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2