Saturday, November 1, 2008
7:26 AM
Kiwekk.Da lame tak jejak blogger.Eh bapak die.Kental per.

Alright I just feel like blogging then.

So,I just don't know what to say.

Well,the past few days've been well balanced.Slept early.Had time out with friends.Reached home at some time that took me not that long to stay out of home.Ain't that great.I'm happy man.

So,next week.Kejer per.HaHa.Well,work's almost near.I'm so late fuck shit bloody balls.It's in the middle of the holiday already.Man,the results should be near,but who cares.You regret,you did it yourself anyway.You tend to give a fuck for your exams.Chill.Jangan nangis.Kao da buang mase kao ngn duet mak bapak kao.Ah bagos per.Go go irfan.School's a shit anyway.Dunearn?Skola budak2 hingos uh.

Well,I'm tired.Kinda looking forward for my 11 year old cousin's birthday.Or isit 10?HaHa.Fuck la.Should be 11.Eh 11 quite big already eh.Sialaa.Da besar.Bagos2.At least don't become a mat rep uh.But one already did.Spoil brat in the family.Some people say I suck as a brother.But then.It's okay.We all have our own responsibilities.We have it all in our hands anyway.Got brains,use it.At least then.

Ok man.Just got to know that I made my rat fat.Seriously fat.The food I gave last night was all eaten.It ate it all.I'm a good boy you know.I give it good food.Mcm manusie sak aku buat tu tikus.Makanan mesti sedap2.HaHaHa.

Ok man.It won't be long that I'll delete my blogger?I find it kinda kental uh.Ceh.Tak lar.Da malas uh.But still,reading blogs is a hobby.Not hatred,seriously it gives us an interesting kinda feeling.Part of people's daily life.Even boys are as smart as girls in this too ya know.Booyah!

I just feel that I'm just a waste of your time now.
Why must things happen this way.Kaninachaocebai.Bloody fuck in the ass.
Pfft...

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2