Saturday, November 8, 2008
11:36 AM
Damn how sucks can it get.We are always the one causing the so called troubles.The ones people picked on to.What else?Can't we just get on with something new when we got ourselves that job?

I feel a little disappointed right now.Damn.I don't care if you were to scold us or anything.Dude,maybe we feel a little embarrase when all the blame was to be put on to just one guy.A friend especially.

Damn.These starbucks thingy reminds me of school!

Maybe I should'nt have went out last night when I really knew I have a class tomorrow.I paid the price of it.See,Singapore is indeed a big place.It's not like the opposite side of the road is Pasir Ris already.

I just want to earn myself money.For my own expenses especially.I'm sick and tired of borrowing money from others.So what if I'm living in quite a big house.I don't always have money in my pocket all the time.The ones living in the smaller houses seem to have their right allowance.When I go to school most of the time empty handed.Only 2 bucks per day.

Man.I dressed up so hard.Wearing this full black uniform.Looking approriate.Not wearing just a simple tee.Those long sleeves business men love to wear.And a long jeans.Packed my bag up just to go out with GF later after class.The plans made in one day.Damn.When I actually looked at the time.It was already 11.15.As for now.It's already 11.42.Pfft.I wasted Illya's money just to get home early for class.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2