|
|
|
So raya was on the 12th.With ex dunearns and achmad,izwann,hakim,his gf,efa,mirza,lysa and shahrul and apis.I think that's all I can't remember.So that was kinda like my first time going out raya with some enthusiasm to wear the same colour with a girl.Yeah,the whole day turned out fine with her.We wore red.No pictures.Nevermind. So the next day then went out with the so called "budak2 dunearn".I don't see any changes in the faces,sizes or anything about them.Maseh samer jer.Well,it was fun though.The best part was to go visit Miss Hanani's and Mr Rani's house.It was sure cool.Overall,everything was fun. Yesterday.Ira followed me the whole day following my arse around anywhere I go.From Chinese Garden,went jamming with the dudes and Aidiel.Then over to Yew Tee to take Illya's cash.After that we go makan at Bukit Batok there.The food was nice,no joke.Ok laar.Then we lepak at a void deck there to have a smoke after being full.Everything was fine though.So then,we decided to head town.Took bus whereby Izzul was kinda restless.Then,when we reached there,that's when I found out my shoe's sole was broken.Fuck.I walked around town with a rubber band stucked to my shoe.Then after walking,we decided to take a bus to Clarke Quay.Lazy faggots.Chilled,smoked,and some "awwwww" sound made by Illya and Izzul.HaHa.We played with a frog.Or maybe a toad lar because that animal looks black.I think lar.So,yeah.We then headed to Starbucks before heading home. Ok.I wanna go have my meal and go bathe."Night Safari Night Safari Night Safari."HaHa. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |