|
|
|
Yesterday was something that I did not want to just sit at home.Went out with Illya and Izzul.Headed town.Walk here.Walk there.Izzul shopped.I watch.Watched some things so nice,too. :)) So,then when it was already dark.We headed Clarke Quay.Just take the chill breeze and have our light ciggs,chips and a drink.As usual.We talk a lot.Not that much.But something that we love to talk about.Future plans to enjoy about and such.Cause we don't do those 2-faces behind somebody's back,it was either a compliment,or something they put a label on us.Stop the immaturity.You guys are ugly little girls.You look big.You ain't got no nice body.No beautiful face.You guys just make me sick with your attitude.Four years known each other.Prangai bdk2 slalu ddk bawah block lepas skola sampai Maghrib takot kene marah dgn mak.It was used to 6.Down to 4.Now,we're with 3. & I wanna say something.Dunearn are now crap.I want to at least find somebody real.I'll respect one. Ok anyway.I just wanted to post something. :) Now life's made up of what if's. Those words said.Just to not lose what they had been holding on to.With some lies spared. Imagine if nothing was done.I bet we'll be standing here the way we seem to accept. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |