|
|
|
Now trying to have some quick revision with F&N.But,everything is'nt in the form of the textbook's information.I'm dead.Fail.Seriously man.Doomsday. Man.I don't know what's bothering me so much.I think I saw a buglar outside.Or maybe just my neighbour.Who the fuck would want to wear black shoes and black pants,cause I did'nt see his upper body appearance and I think its black too,so early in the morning.Ok.Maybe its just my neighbour. I'm worried.But I just wanted to do some quick revision right now.I want my F&N to be oahead of other matters for the time being. I want to sleep.But I can't.My eyes hurt big time.But it just would'nt shut,still. Laura played the game so well. So well,it hurts so much when she loses everything in the end. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |