|
|
|
I don't know what is to become of my fucking brother.I seriously feel like grabbing a gun or at least a knife will do and bang, I'll stabbed them in the face man.Teach my brother good,cause gangsters won't survive.I once thought being a gangster was cool,till dad told me how fucking regret you will be when friends are just for use.You call yourself brothers?The only brother I have is the one who came out from the same vagina we had to be forced through from mummy's.This is Singapore for goodness sake,violence here and there,all you have is just a fucking knife.Or maybe the biggest weapon you've got is the number of friends,or so called dogs that you call when you're not satisfied with things.Pfft.How cool is that? Now look at my hometown.You'll find skaters.You think skaters are cool?Wait till you see the ones who skate around with their fucking mat-rep looking truckers,skinnies,fucking stripe shirts ah beng love to wear and maybe some that certainly make me think they're a joke,wore slippers. Now how cool is it?Your face,are meant to be nice,polite,kind,soft spoken, why be somebody you're not?Ugly but "sedar diri" people at my age will turn out to be happier with life in the future.I hope they would.If they do know how to have manners.Main thing.The girls you fucking mix around with,wait,you'll see them whether any well-mannered man would want to marry them.Sure do,fuck boys.So you think you're hot?The only person you'll marry can't even afford the bills.Or maybe the so called nicest guys won't even want to have a taste of your fucking puki.Cause you're a disgrace.Maybe the ones that go to school with long skirts below their knee cap length and boys who go to school just to be neat,will laugh at you in the future. Maybe one day my brother seriously need one good fucking slap.Learn to say no,ni aku tak suke,orang yang suke nah makan kate2 kawan.Stakat nak amek hati dorang.I call that stupid dumbshit animal attitude with pea sized brains.What the fuck are you thinking dude.You can just accept what they want from you.You use my stuffs,without my permission,why the fuck try so hard to impress your image with these people? This is shit man.I don't have lots of friends.Maybe I use to have to.Dad did'nt like it,so I stick to some till the day I'm standing right now.I have not much friends.That's why when I have a girlfriend,I seriously have my fucking time for my her.Cause I only pick the ones I want to be with.Cause the friends I got,they're meant for what I actually want.I don't ever want to step on their heads.We may fight,we may gossip behind each others back,but at the end of the day we'll say this,"Does'nt matter la.We're already close.He's still a friend.Don't care la." .. Even with whatever that we actually dislike in him.I'm not to their liking to at times too you know.Nobody am. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |