Sunday, September 28, 2008
4:25 PM
When the room goes quiet, nobody knows.


Damn,I just woke up.Seriously,after this,I'm gonna bathe,take out my books and start studying.I seriously need to get some relevent details inside my brain this time. I'm left with days,just days to do it.Maybe a day?Cause I really need rest on the final day before it all starts.I don't know why,I'm kinda excited.Seriously.

So yeah,yesterday,even when I was without some cash due to my parents having no money at all,I went out with Ira to break fast.Yeah,at least she made the effort to have me some spare money to eat.So,we went walking around town,it was kinda crowded.And I was wondering,where all the mat reps go?Answer? MARINA!I thought these mats were into bikes.I mean,motors.But wtf?F1?You know what,these Singaporeans I don't think they really know anything about F1.They just want to act as if they're a fan of it.All I know before these F1 thingy started,I doubt they look through the newspaper to check the latest news about the races.Because nobody was talking about it before this night race first started in Singapore.Now,everybody want to act as if they know something.HaHaHa.I'm used to that kind of people.Don't worry,its not a critic.By saying that,I'm not a fan of F1 by the way.I know about it,but I don't give a damn to watch it.Cause its boring.Watched it on TV.That proves it.

So,we ate at LJS.I think I find that outlet kinda yummy with the food.Should have rang the bell!Just remembered.Heh.

So after eating,yeah.We took pictures.


Ok she looks younger at times.Her attitude also younger at times.Hah.(:

Ok best moment of the post.Ade orang2 tu, jangan jealous tao.

Cause I wanna say that I love you baby.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2