|
|
|
We're finding a way through this. Your words, they're as good as saying "please".Don't worry I'll be there for you, still. As you always see, I always will. No girl had proven their words to why we should not let go. As your tears does'nt solve everything, I know you get that though. Look at me the same upon your very own mother. Cause I can be what every daughter may always see in their mothers. Don't get me wrong, I wanted you here in the most possible way. So that we would cry,smile,laugh,joke and listen to your voice, whatever you wanna say. I just wanted you here by me, not through those exchanged words we texted. Ahh..., the joy we always had. But as long as I could see you in the dark, I just hope the candle keeps on shining brightly. And if I can't see you, I'll trace the sound of your heart cause at least I'm not deaf, no really. And if we could sit on the rocks at our favourite spot by the beach, .. the wishes we'll be making to the stars above, will catch us get blown away to a world so far my love, as we'll watch the view of the sea enlightened by the brightest shining moon of the month. We could only wish the night would'nt last and dawn doesn't break so soon cause we never want it to be done. But as long as you're in sight, you're safely placed in my arms, oh baby, be rest assured. You'll be fine, I promise, I'm all refined. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |