|
|
|
Ok hey there. So the main thing here is that I'm left with a week till my papers start.& fucking hell,that totally spoil my festive spirit bullshit.I seriously don't feel like celebrating raya.Even with friends.I'm just gonna expect myself to be saying sorry to ibu and ayah for whatever shits I've caused and to all closest to heart.Expect the growing up Irfan.Maybe not in height,maybe raya isn't about money after all.I don't think these pennies are worth it.I just got this feeling since last year.Or maybe I got too buzy having fun with cash when I was a kid till I think its all about money.HaHa!I guess 14 is the oldest age,that was when I enjoyed everything that I just feel like a kid.Soon,I'll see myself the one giving those packets along with my parents to these little kids.Dude,I love kids,seriously.So yeah,I see myself as a grown up among my relatives.Expect so,cause I'm the second oldest among all the rest.Maybe pathetically,cause I don't have a male older cousin.So I don't know how it feels like.HaHa.& the oldest is like 3 years older than me.& a female. Hah.Yeah.Raya's coming my friends.We'll enjoy.But,just like the past few years already.All I want is for Raya to get over with and football,socialising,girlfriends and everything that we could ever want for the holidays,gets on the going again. :)) Beats me,I'll be busy tying up my stomach during the raya month.Pfft.Some people will know why. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |