|
|
|
So basically,had 3 papers today.Chemistry,Biology and Maths.Suprisingly,I managed to do my maths without any sleep.Heh.Never give up.HaHa.Merepek.So,I came early.Like seriously,fucking early.First saw Nizam at the concourse,I thought I was the only one.So then came Izwann followed by Azri.These are the few from my class who stupidly thought our paper was at 8.Fucking hell.So yeah,had some final revision with the guys.I swear I miss the look on these guys' face.It certainly give me a certain smile.Long time no see,how happy could I ever be.Well,yeah.Zuhaili certainly showed some excitement when he saw me.HaHa.Kesian member."Eh irfan.Da lame tak nampak.Rindu siot."Even if you're always with your girl,you're still a friend dude.Pity. HaHa. & yar.I've given up some hope.I don't wanna bother anymore about it.As long as you're happy with these people in your life now,I'll understand.I'll start being me and tend to take care of myself more now.You take care of yours,whenever I'm not around.Worrying just does'nt make you that happy anyway at times.We'll never understand.It's your life,at least you're happy.But I still do love you. Sometimes words are easier said than done. & speaking bout friends.I gotta go.Post-raya celebration awaits with the dudes.HaHaHa.Ok go!Bye! |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |