|
|
|
I can't sleep.I kept thinking.So what if it was in the past.You did'nt even care to tell.All I ever asked for now is the full story.But each time it plays in my mind,my mood slowly disappears.I kept thinking from when the clock had suddenly strucked 8 just now.It was getting better,but now.It came back. The whole atmosphere of the town I've not been to since last 9th of August.I thought it could give me a new grown belief of fresh hope now after a month had past of that incident.But it only comes to imaginations of how you enjoyed the night with your new friends. You know I always think about such issues.Now it's all gel up in my mind.I just wanted to ask you some things.If you're able to answer everything,don't worry,I'm strong enough.Even if there is some kind of a twist in the story.Have'nt I always told you?Whatever it is,I can be your friend at times.I have my shoulders for you to lean on.Even if there is some complication in the whole story.I'm seeking truth from you.It'll hurt me much more if I were to find it out myself.I guess I already did,another part of the story.But if you're able to tell me most of everything that had happened between you and those people around you and that guy especially,you know I trust you.I may burst with anger,but at the end of the day,you know I still care right?I love you. Every photo you took,was with him.I'm not jealous.I'm shocked,and by looking back at the hopes you've given me.After all,those smiles captured with him by your side,were priceless. Thanks for the day dear.Plus friends like Izzul and Neng.Everyone out there.Thanks for your comfort too.I guess this is the first time you see the weakest side of me. I know I'm a strong boy.For the time being,I just have to be strong too. But whatever it is,I still love you.Time will tell. Sorry for the depressing post.I thought this is what blogs are meant for?Maybe I should just take the opportunity to do so.For a boy. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |