|
|
|
I go to school for my own good. Not for the sake of the school having me in it. This school is for posers.I swear.Even if most of them are my friends.I swear only a few are truthful.The rest are ugly as they get on with it.Get it?UGLY bunch of fat and skinny jackass.WTF. With some kids thinking they're famous with the girls.Yo scumbag,I can get prettier sluts on the other side just by a simple wink.Your girls are just a bunch of babies who thinks by having a simple bra is already cool.Ugly shits. I wish they treat 16 year olds just like 16 year olds.We're not kids for goodness sake.We know how to take good care of ourselves. Anyway.Results been bad.Guess all I can say is that I can do better.Work my way through it.It never is too late. No time for hatreds.Work your way through this and everything will get better. Btw,kalao post ni mrepek kan dok.Kao boleh tutop uh.Jangan buang mase bace bodo.Kate blog,ni care aku uh nak blog.Personal views per.Slenger sak.Aper sajeer. HaHa! |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |