|
|
|
But the fact that I'm gonna drift myself away,boys will never make me understand. How hard was it for me to label a sign of being single over my head and walk with an effort to smile for perfection. Who needs all this love when friends are there?As friends are important,yes its true.I understand.Especially new friends & places to really make us feel mindless and excited. I thought it was okay but ouh well. I'm learning your way of things too. I know some boys may want to take the opportunity to give the fuck of their listening ears and pretend to be by her side.Try wishing to be at the position of who I really am to her.There's only one guy that can really be me,"me".& You know desperates are just typical guys. Hate me.Just hate me.I've done you bad myself.My words are as good as crap now.Don't fall for my words,since it hurt you so much.There are way way much better guys out there.I swear there is.Make more friends that'll make you happier. These conversations you made across the cyber sounds disgusting for me to read.How could I try to even prevent all this when its already right infront of our eyes. Goodnight. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |