Sunday, August 24, 2008
11:21 PM
Cause sometimes, even old furnitures, dusty curtains, your favourite pillow you had as a kid and the image of the whole house can make you feel like you're in the past.

Because the house you're living now,whether how big it is,that does'nt makes you rich.At our age,it does'nt belong to you for a lifetime,cause to get it,you have to own it (I mean officially).

Don't judge a book by its cover.Or something like that.Even rich people does'nt really have a happy life.

So basically,I have a very stressful night.So much for being so quiet last night.Call me a good friend.Cause I sacrificed a very important time with my family for you guys.Well,I know nobody forced,cause every single person would make that as an excuse at times.So much of being the guy that wanna show that if I could,why can't you?What a mistake.A night where we give our blessings to god and pray for the happiness and secured life of the world outside to my late grandfather.Everybody were looking for me.I know grandpa's watching me somehow.By watching the fireworks,it really was sad.Nothing makes you happy as losing your loved ones.I swear my relatives were disappointed I was the only one that did'nt turned up.Aunt Sal called me just now and I heard grandma whining on the background.Ibu messaged me and I was so secured to actually be at my father's own mother's house at that time.So much of feeling the love you get when you were just a 2 year old.When every early mothers were jealous and scared that their first child may decide who their favourite nanny or mummy will be.

Sorry indra.I did'nt mean it to happen again somehow.Damn.I know Izhar does'nt care even.I'm responsible for everything.Shit.Never lose my trust dude,I hope.

At least it'll turn a sour night a little bit sweeter if you were to catch the fireworks with me that night.I just wish you could treat me as a friend at times.Other than me being your so called special "kid".Cause with friends,you can do something that we never had the chance to do.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2