Monday, July 14, 2008
5:15 PM
While I'm waiting.

I guess posting will be the best thing to do.

So firstly.Today is the mark of a year for anak Jali and anak Sazalee.HaHaHa.Mrepek lar.

Supposedly to be a year that we'll be together now.

But I don't know what my decisions were back then.Feeling so jealous is just stupid.Selfishness.

And yeah,sometimes it's hard to let people go.Especially the ones you really love so much.But when things kinda makes you feel unsafe for them when you're not around,thinking and worrying just makes things worst.Cause "Jealousy kills the person you love".

Whatever it is.I'll try to make the remaining hours of today the best.It's too early to end things from now,but the fact that I don't even know where I'm standing at now.Just leads to the hardest thing I ever had to do.

It's not that I wanted this.But things are better to be let go as I know I can't keep trying.Weak enough to carry on this way.Thank you for everything.I never regretted having you from start to finish.

If god permits,I still believe in miracles.Nothing is over yet.It's still the beginning of something new.

You're in a life surrounded by people who treasures you alot.It makes me happy to see you yourself so happy.So much tries,you're still what I wanted.Thank you for the love and care you gave for the best nine months we had.

You're still with me,in a place far far away from this world.I Love you

I'll be ready when you come knocking on my door.I can wait for another thousand years for you.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2