Friday, July 11, 2008
6:54 PM
So hello.

My name's Irfan.& I'll be your journalist for today.

The fact that school is getting more fucked up lies mostly on the students.Seriously,every single one of them here is giving me goosebumps.Like fuck lar,be yourselves and try not to be something you're not man.Well,yeah?Looking good in school.All the school want is you to keep short hair,wear the appropriate shoes,tucked in your shirt to look neat.Eh what the hell,you look good in school for the sake of disobeying the rules for what sia?Seriously.You look funny especially when you're trying to look good.& so so untidy and dirty.

I don't open my arms big2 to scare people.YaYa uhhh..YaYa.Fuck lar yaya.
I don't try to be a tough guy by trying to have things go my own way.
I don't really need to have fame in such a sickening school.Eh,this is not primary school lar eh.
Step gerek kids can go to hell lar.
And to the ugliest female toads in school.You don't need to try dreaming being the prettiest lar for goodness sake.Mirror in front of your table.A comb besides a pen on your hand.Perfume during P.E.Try to walk like a cat but instead look like one ugly panda.

Man.I don't know why I even bother.

Conflicts makes me think how coward you are that you need somebody to be by your back.You don't need to show us how problematic you are.I don't need friends like you,anymore.Your innonence,is just another sin.

"When you know you're making enemies,you can count on yourself."

& your so called friends actually fell for your stories.You're sickening.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2