Sunday, July 13, 2008
10:54 AM
So good morning readers.

So yeah.I'm up so early at around 8 am?I had breakfast with Dad and Nadia downstairs.Hmm,I just can't wait to have a good time playing soccer later lar.It's been awhile really.The week's been horrible.So I hope something well blessed happens today.

Talked with dad about soccer.& his best friends who are now placed in somewhere far far away.It's really sad to know that all his so called successful friends are now,you know,gone?Really sad.I can say one of them reminds me of Izhar.How close we are.When we talk about the guy,the way I've made friends with Izhar is kinda similar.Especially the characteristic of them with a passion of soccer.

I can never say that my role model is David Beckham for a footballer,maybe Tom Cruise for an actor, Jimi Hendrix for a musician.

Cause the hero you know best is your own father himself.

It's cool to have someone to talk to.

So,early morning fever.I'm as fresh as all Sunday families do.

You know the ones you know best to talk to is your own parents.I can never be grateful to god to have the most perfect gift.

"When friends makes the best companion.Parents makes the best to be there through thick and thin too."

The perfect love does'nt come from first sight.
The perfect love comes from the ones given to you in life.

:D

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2