Thursday, July 17, 2008
11:06 PM
Mind games,it revolves around the cliches caused by the ones closest to you.
Sometimes,it also gets tougher whether who you wanna get close with.
When they talk about their personality,how they think and how they feel affects your thoughts too.
You do things,how you change them,its all about trying to please these people.

I don't know how jealousy takes over our mind?The way hearts beat,the faster,the weaker you get.It's the same like running for distances,as you keep on running,the longer the distance,it can get really arduous.

How do people make love?How do they fall in love in the first place?Does age matters?Does looks matters?Does taste suites who you want to be with?Why do they want to be in love?Is it because of popularity?Being a showoff?How wonderful is it to be in love?How strong does it makes you?

It's okay to be in love.But if you think you wanna be in love because of lust,name,fame.How ugly you are,it shows me how desperate you are.Faggs.How many ex's you are and how many girls you've slept with,if I were you,I don't find that cool at all.I'm even shy to have just any girl to be in a relationship with.

How do you feel when a guy hates you cause you've got the girl that he likes?How do you feel when you're completely surrounded by flirts?Do you feel angry or scared when a guy asks for her number?Have you ever thought of her all the time even when you're with friends?Is leaving the best solution anyway?

I really find it a pain to know that people wait and weighs both of you and your girl's heart.To know how long they could stand each other.It sucks dudes.You know guys really are a pain.Fishies and flowers are made up of a thousands.Go have a catch and pluck one out just to make you happy.You know,I'm willing to leave the most valuable asset in life,the one that I loved most to keep things simple.Cause I really hate the fact that boys try to imitate your story in life.It really is'nt giving me any space at all."Rimas".To leave her if you think it's the best way to concede defeat.You know being selfish isn't good.But feeling sorry for doing so to the one you love.

Friends also could be a bitch at times.They ditch you all the time.That was why I have 2 very good friends.But now,things just change.I don't know how to spend equal time with different people.That was why I've been going straight home after school so that these people doesn't think that I never invite them along or say I've forgotten them.

Friends leave friends for love.
But it makes no difference if love leaves love for friends.
Impossible.

Wished you're someone of the opposite sex.
So that you know how it feels to be like the ones who stand in her life.

Random huh.I just wanna post something.

(I know this sounds like I'm always into nonok.Eeeeew.Get me wrong lar cebai.It's for other nonoks to know.Cupids.Getting over my nerves.)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2