|
|
|
I don't even know why some kids in school kept telling me that Dunearn is the best??Accept the fact,I guess I know why.They were'nt even there to feel what we actually felt about our seniors when we were just juniors.When we just wished that years time,it will be our time. But no.No.Cause the discipline's changed.What do we look like anyway?Gangsters like what you used to got back then?Hey.We look like the nerdiest little fucked up wannabes you've ever known.Unlucky.Yeah right.From being called the emos of our time.Then we have it,more self proclaimed wannabes in our school.When people were blind,we don't even label ourselves as emos.Fuck it man.Cause it isn't cool with the trends. Fuck it man.I should just stop whining. Well,you may never know why I hated school.I may never want to look good and handsome in that white and blue uniform. Anyway,yeah.Had English N level Oral yesterday.I guess I screwed it big time.The reading I know was poor.The way I pronounced my "S" was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.Overall,just hope for a pass and so I could just get on with the Paper then. I really don't know what to blog.School's been the only one on my mind right now.I really can't stand it. Man,I just wished I was a kid again.It really was good to look handsome back then.*winks*.Self proclaimed?At least the girls was naturally pretty unlike what I had in this gangster wannabe school. HaHa.I know I'm being lame.Which gay has a blog anyway??Errr. "I may want to accept the fact that I'm just your ordinary boy." :p |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |