|
|
|
What can I say? ![]() Hmm,lately,last Wednesday we went to Sentosa.Yeah.10 of us.Ira came later than us did.Took her from the Sentosa bus station.Well..It's time I just keep it short and simple alright.HaHa.Because on my links of friends,they will tell you who came along.Heh.We played in the water.With the ball.And on the beach itself.:) Pictures you can find them on those people's links.I'm so outdated.& me and Izzul ton at Illya's place.We played soccer that night and also talked like we always do.Ahh..it's cool to have that bunch of friends.Even though I only have this much . of friends. So basically.That's the only fun part.Boring huh.Next week alright.We'll have hardcore fun!Illya's birthday is coming up.Escape Theme Park,Wild Wild Wet,Bbq or Pizza and one more Sentosa shit with the guys.& yeah,personally,I'll go out with Ira more when I have the time.Usually,yeah..I have all the time in the world when we decided to go out.Give me a call.Everyday..let's say,I ain't got any plans?HaHa!Well,most of the days..that is.:p So yeah.Sentosa was quite cool.Heh.We fought over one dumb ball!Ain't that pathetic?*No Comment* HaHa. So that's it for now. :) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |