Sunday, June 15, 2008
6:42 PM

Well dude.Basically,I had fun at Illya's party.No matter how small it is,at least we did have a huge fun!Started out playing card games with Eica and Illya.That girl is one ugly giggler.Shit!HaHa.Then more of d.So therus joinee were me,Illya,Izzul,Irza,Syahirah,Erica and Sirin at the chalet.We then headed for ETP!Yeah.It was SICK!Wicked huh.Even my engine got burnt in the Go Cart.Smok'eey..Hah.So yeah.We ate Pizza for dinner and then cut the cake.

Hmm,checked out the next morning.Pack up and headed home.I went to Izzul's.

So then,at 4pm after I took a short nap.We quickly got change and headed for Bugis.Met Ira and Illya first along the way followed by Haris.It was fun I tell ya!Sheesha at Amirah's!!Jakon ke pe.Heh!So yeah.We played UNO and had sheesha at the same time.Yeah.It was funny I tell ya.There were Afiq,Ezan,Haris,Qashmir,Izzul,Illya and Ira.Yeah.Haris was damn hilarious that night.Omg.Nice one 'gemok'.HaHa.So yeah.We had dinner before we headed home.

So,the night wasn't over yet for me.Home was not my preferred destination yet.I spent time with Ira that night.Yeah.I had fun with her that night.We chat and chat and chat and snap and snap and snap.Nobody knows how much I love you girl.Because nobody bares to know how much I could still give for ya.

Yeah.Only god knows how strong it is.(Eeee..I sound gay.HaHaHa!)


So.There goes the fun I had,with friends,and girlfriend.Because I love her.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2