|
|
|
I can't sleep. Even cigs does'nt help. What's up with my mind now. I need sleep. Oh man,allow me to do so man. Now its just too late. School's near.In hours time. Err.Goodnight.Sweetdreams. ![]() & girl.I took the time to think of you. I don't know how much pain I've caused. You've been the victim of my cries. As never did I once realise. No matter what happens. I'm destined for perfection. Cause,I'm not worth the fight. As you'll see,I just wanna be her only light. Every kid has their dreams. Our dreams never came true. Wished you were me. I've became what you've been wanting to be. It all happens unexpectedly. As I've fallen for your dream girl,how lovely.. Try to take her away. Since,I'm not a good fighter on the outside. My words are never good as yours. As I've been an irresponsible boy according to your eyes. Because nobody's on my side. But the girl you've been fighting for. All because,I'm not worth the fight. As you'll see,I just wanna be her brightest light. & a very good morning dudes. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |