Thursday, June 19, 2008
3:36 PM
So yeah man.I'm gonna stuck myself at home,with no good food and just go to school the next week saving money for a day.So,I'm cashless!Heh.

Seriously.I don't think money is an issue.Oh man.N's coming up.I'm gonna throw up a dream of going into ITE and just get to sec 5 man.I don't want to hurt my eyes watching mat reps and maybe some virginless girls,or bitches I might say in an ITE.Oooh no no no.I wonder how attached girls even dreamt that no guys will have their eyes stuck on their asses.Ah man.I'm sick and sick of this fucking shits.I pity girls.But if that's the way they actually want,serve you right for wearing tight tight shirts and a skirt that makes you see your ugly underwear!:)

So yeah.Mum,dad and my 2 younger siblings headed for Malaysia till next Tuesday.Balek kampong man.I didn't go.I was asleep.Dad passed me some money.And I think it wasn't enough.Just live with it.I'm gonna try and look for a job maybe?I have a feeling mum and dad had a small fight regarding some money they owe each other.I have an unreasonable ok-not-so-big house but the money my parents earned are'nt enough.My bro's started working.And he's a year younger than me!He started working way before I did.In fact,I'm still jobless.Because I don't even bother.I'll wait till the end of the year.My dad does'nt really allow me to work.I know.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2