Saturday, June 21, 2008
12:58 AM
So hey.

Yeah.Last night.Headed for the streets at CCK.I tell ya I totally had a great time!HaHa.Funny people.So hmm,the four of us,Izzul,me,Illya and Zhijie.Yeah.We spent time slacking.Watching Euro at Chichi house.HaHa.It was great lar.For the first time bebeh,I did'nt felt sleepy or tired for the whole night.Till late morning.Headed home after sitting around at Illya's house then.Yeah.I had a tough time controlling my empty stomach while laughing my guts out.Hah.
Your hobbos for the night.HaHa.

So what more should I say then.Hmm,well,the same bunch will be coming over my house tomorrow night to watch Holland play!Man,these guys should really start playing soccer.Dudes,I totally miss the old kiddies time.Ok I'm gay.

But btw,I'm not gay.

Fuck them.HaHa.

So loong.

& I have football tomorrow.I miss running like a blind horse with my hair flying all over.Heh!

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2