Wednesday, June 11, 2008
1:29 AM
"I know every boy jumps into the scene each time they wanna be by her side.
Cause sweet talkers,are just meant to be shot in the chest."


But I've finally knew that as long as she thinks more of me,I love you and I'm sorry.

I don't know what wrong I did?Neither do you ok honey.Whatever it is.When I do know those true reasons,then I'm sorry.

Let's put this matter to a rest.Talk to me when you've already found those words that will be singing through my ears then.


This was the day you talked about huh?Yeah.Time flies,and hey..unlike them,sadly.I'm still here for you ok sugar.

Just wish that the sun never rises on that night huh.I love you.
And only wish that they could still be there for each other.

The only people I'm gonna please for acception is your family.Logically speaking.(HaHa!)Not your friends,not anyone.I'm here for a lifetime.I shall stay.You never wanted me to leave.It's not only you that wanted this..but I do want this as well.There's still a lot we have'nt done.

"Your girlfriends will guide you,baby."

And to any boys out there.It's because of you son of a bitches,these happened.I don't need your fucking words of encouragement for her.You made it to be too personal.It all leads to your fucking useless sweet fuck shit words.She got her true girl friends.I need them to be by her side.

Things go wrong because of you guys.Now you took the chance to steal her heart away by making words up.You guys are disgusting.Even if you manage to get through my blog,if you do that is,whoever you are.If you're just friends with Ira or whatever shit,but wishes to be more than that,I'll blow you out one day.Scram out of our lives.My life.Seriously.Don't take me for granted cause I seem like a useless boyfriend to her.Respect our relationship,and I'll respect you.

I'm sorry what I've said in the past about your friends baby.This was what I meant.Sorry to hurt you baby.Till eternity.I'm so sorry.

I love you.

& to illya.Dude.Happy Birthday!I swear I will know how sucky it feels like in a few weeks time.Damn!I swear I cannot wait for this Thursday.HaHaHa!

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2