Wednesday, June 25, 2008
1:16 AM
I finally woke up after a very long nap.I was tired.I've been sleeping straight for 2 days in school.I seriously can't open my eyes at all.Stubborn as I can get,the teachers really gave up and think negatively on me. Especially the new ones for this term.

I was also told to come to Apis's uncle house but to no avail.I just think,I've been a very guilty kid these past few days.My words are dishonourable.I'm getting into an irresponsible shit.I can't blame my mum for not giving me cash when I actually asked days before.Disappointed I am,but we should just accept the fact that nothing is possible to get.What made me mad was that I told her to give the money tomorrow on that day(Monday/Tuesday morning),but when she say she does'nt have the money on this decisive day.I was scared the shit that things might go wrong again.But exactly on the day I actually asked.My goodness,she refuses to give me the money even though I actually gave her the reason towards asking.She've been saying tomorrow and so.And she has some cash actually on that day,I thought I could get it when I first asked.

People have been thinking bad about me.Saying sorry seems hard for them to accept.Because I can't even say them an apology.

Now,what can I do to regain the trust I once had?

I know I'm someone who always know that honouring my words is vital in life.Because I've been living in a life of people who says things,but does'nt do.I know how it feels when someone does that.That was why I felt guilty towards this people now.Its 1.30 am already now.I just woke up.One reason I decided to blog is this.The feeling inside is unbearable.I don't know what can I do to show my face infront of this people.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2