Friday, June 27, 2008
12:09 AM
Does revenge tastes sweeter?
I don't even know how it feels like even!
Pfft.Because its just aint do any good.
But hurt the other party.

So yeah.I'm currently disturbed by my own doings.Sucks I know.
I sound bad you know.This jealousy really fucks me up.If only jealousy knows its' own pain.
Like being fucked like that.Woooh.Take that Miss Jealousy.
Lame sia.

So,yeah.I may feel like I'm actually nothing.
But,the reason to that is to know how someone feels like when I do so.
Hais.Like making it feel nothing.
But I know,I'm no longer it's one that complete it's life.

Geee,I feel like a kid with such a childish act.
I just need you to guide.
Make me your girl.
& I'll treat you as my guy.

I'm trying to protect you from any unwanted 'chances to touch' in a club.
But restrictions,is no longer there.
Stop worrying.
Stand up,be a gay,never be a man,yet.

I'm sorry,girl.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2