Friday, May 9, 2008
9:40 PM
Well yeah.

Hmm,to be honest,I don't know what to post.But I have some intention to post at least something.

Exams?Hooray!It's over.Except for one that is F&N.Yeah.Nothing serious.Heh.

Today was Maths Paper 1 and Science Biology.Don't ask me how I do.If you did not study,it means you're gonna fail.That's it.

And yeah,you'll never believe how I did for my Maths Paper 2.I only did 1 quiestion and the rest blank.Seriously.It's the most easiest piece of shit but still,my brains are just plain stupid.Full of flies.I hate school's teachers.Especially Maths.Fucking egos.

So tomorrow's Saturday.Mid-Year's done.Coming up,temporary holidays.Not so long,but still,at least some days you can have fun.

Well,yesterday,heh,met Ira.Along with Nyna,they went my house.Looked at my ugly baby photos.Omg.HaHa.Didn't took long.They had to go.So,me and Ira went CCK to hang around.Had a light dinner together.Yeah.Then sent her home.

Stories of me.All those 'waits' and how young I am to get such a girl.Everybody wants to emulate my story.Go ahead.I've let her go because of you people.Don't get me wrong.I'm now known to be in a bad position among your thoughts.It's your intention to follow and do what I did before,that I tend to let her go.She never wanted to let me go,but its you guys that made me deny her wishes.Yeah,I hurt her.Thanks boys.

These people will never learn.Yeah.Sweet talks are meaningless,boys.It's all about the way you think.Everything's just pointless now for me to say anything.

i love you.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2