|
|
|
So basically,went out with Apis and Yan lar.Go look for Pocket Bikes and the prices it taggs.So yeah.It was a totally hot weather dudes.As soon as we were satisfied with the checkings and such,we went to the bustop nearby to send Yan as he's heading to BPP.To meet his girl.HaHa.So then,left me and Apis.We headed to Causeway Point and then my house.Watch some movies on mum's laptop.And we had our dinner before he left.HeHe.Malu2 sak tu budak.Terpakse share Mee ngn dier.Yeah.Proved him right that my parents are nice bunch of people.Adek ngn kakak,samer sak!Malu2 kambing tol.HaHa.Yeah.So that's it.Short and sweet. And yeah.Life's been like plain old times of Irfan's.I'm lost.Uncertainty kills me. & each time you feel like breaking down,it makes you stronger when your tears are hold back. I wish I could but I can't. But that does not tell how you really feel towards things. It feels a lot much painful when those tears just won't fall. Baby,I love you so much till I don't know what to say. :) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |