Wednesday, May 7, 2008
11:53 AM
Phew.Boring but worth stucking myself at home.

I love staying at home.What's so boring?Seriously.You can sleep.Eat for free.Watch TV all day long.Stay safe.What more?Hah!

Steph asked me out to study.HaHa.Too bad I said I was lazy.Like seriously,I am.

So yeah.I woke up at 4 am and had been using the laptop till now.I knew I went to bed at 7.Without realising I slept till 4.Huh.

Yesterday went to Apis house to watch American Pie Beta House and Muay Thai Chaiya.These kids are so enthu towards this violence videos.How weird.I'm not!

The previous day..haha!Even more went my house.And straight into my small messy room.Watch stupid movies on Mum's laptop again.Asked Ira to buy two big packets of chocolates for the hungry people.I need to entertain the hungry guests.So,used her money first.HaHa!

I screwed my Chemistry Paper.I'm gonna screw my Maths paper tomorrow as well.

I lost my motivation to get good grades.I don't know why.Can't study.I love slacking and doing what lazy people do. ........Relax!!!

Heh.

:p

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2