Monday, May 26, 2008
2:05 PM
Like hello Monday!Heh.Breaks here dudes.I don't want to have fun lar.I just wanna get some rest and just spend some time going out with friends.

So yeah.Headed over to Apis's to celebrate his birhtday.And also this little guy.Happy birthday dudies.

Hmm so,last saturday huh.I was late to meet Izzul.Wanted to go Discovery Centre.At least I got up and made the effort to go.I honoured my words at least.I'm not like some people we know,bueh shitass people.So yeah.It was fun at the Discovery Centre.But the games sucks.Kid stuffs.It was really suprising to see Apis's family there.HaHa.Wondered why the abang2 and kakak didn't go.So went back and headed to Apis's house.We headed to Clarke Quay,Boat Quay,MS,and went to met his sister at the bustop.We bought food and ate at Clarke Quay there.




So yeah man.Happy holidays.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2