Friday, May 16, 2008
10:51 AM
I hate school,the discipline are getting over my nerves,we're not kids!
I hate those stupid poser students,mostly those student leaders & more.
I hate the teachers,their teaching sucks.Ego.How can we learn?E.g;Venkat.
I hate myself,cause I can't get myself any good grades.I'm plain stupid.


Why bother come school in the most important time of the year?Results.When you know you did badly.I can't believe my school are full of bangga people.Even if they're my friends.Shit talkers.If you know you can do well,but did badly.No need to be ashamed.You did your best.Stop those media talks for fuck's sake.One reason I don't bother come.They'll be sticking their heads up thinking they're the best.Jealous?What's the need if I find them like KIDS!

Kids.Kids.Kids.Ergh.You may never know.Are me and my friends the kids you guys used to know?Fuck your brains man.We don't have the time.We're becoming hopeless kids.While you people are the step gerek kids.I don't find you people fun ONE BIT!Mats and minahs.HaHaHaHaHa.

:)))

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2