Sunday, May 11, 2008
9:50 PM
Heh.I've not bathed.

Sweaty.Hot.Uncomfortable.But at the end of today.Happy Mother's Day to all mummies and grandmummies.HaHa.

Had fun today.With friends and their relatives and their closest friends and my own family and relatives.HaHa.

Football today was ok.Dad sent me to N.H Sec.I don't know the fucking spelling.Mind you aye.Was the first to arrive.I was like damn tired lar at first.Leg cram.But nobody knows.Shhh.I just acted normal.HaHa.So I suck on our first half.We lost 3-1.Thanks to a goal by me,I scored at the back of my own net.Heh.Yeah.At the end of the day.Was happy we won aye.First time lar,with me lar.HaHa.

So after that.Called dad to pick me up again.Headed to aunt sal's house.BBQed.Everybody were like happy lar.See me.I see them.Seriously.Awww.Heh!Didn't managed to swim.My head hurts and my mood totally changed.I bet Ira will be laughing at me now.

This was what happen.

It looks like the soap right?HaHa.Blood lar giler.Its wet.Plus the water that I use to rinse.Heh.This is what happens when I get too much heat.I'm sensitive against heat.









But ouh well.At the end of the day.I'm just happy I got my rest.& even though with my condition,I managed to play soccer with friends.
















& yeah.You may sound very kasar while talking to me just now.Because your parents are there.Duh!Nak sembunyi jer.But I still love you though.To that girl maybe you know.HAHA!

Shower time.&&&..football time.Go ManU!Wooho.

:))

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2