|
|
|
To Muslim Hamzah. Hey dude.Come on,take my regards along for the rest of your life.You may not be reading this,but I'll let people know what I feel about you my kid.It was heartwrenching my friend to know this.You've done great with the band.I'm happy you're in.Whatever happens,don't look back.Life can change.Just face the consequences you're given,and then start a new again.You may be that little fucked up kid that I thought you were,but as we got to know each other better,you're the nicest little kid that I never thought you were.You've made this band alive,for once. Now or forever.This band will die soon my friend.You've touched me when you answered "forever" when we gave you a chance to either play for us till the end,or until that small show we got weeks later.But whatever happens,I've never regret knowing a guy like you. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |