Wednesday, April 2, 2008
10:58 PM
Okay.So went out to study with Ira just now.Damn.Nothing got into my brain.As for her,she kept taking photos of me without even realising.

Ahh man.I had fun overall today.I had the best time of my life in school today.Somehow,the best.Peer-tutoring was also splendid.I got locked out of the classroom by Miss Hanani.But still intend to listen to her teachings at the window.I shouted the answer here and there.HaHa.I got in anyway then.HeHe.It was really a funny scene.She's the best form teacher ever after Mr Ng Wen Jye,my Secondary 1 Form Teacher.

I enjoy spending time out with gf.Somehow I just feel that life between us is getting better.I'm starting to feel her love.After all the troubles we've had,those promises I've made of life between us is never just words.I did promise you that things will be alright.I hope its slightly better than just making it right.

irfan love his ira. afterall.

Let me show you how true I can be from all the guys you've always thought of.

:))

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2