Ok.Reached home at somewhat before 8.I was half dead inside the bus.My eyes were so heavy that it could made me fall asleep anytime.HaHa.Ok,so jamming was a shit today.What happene to the old Alvrons?The management sucks.The services and the equipments used are also sucky.I can't believe it.The best room of the studio even.Shit!Rosak sane sini.Mcm puki.Sing also must shout.Force my voice.Damn lar.From bad it got to worst.Bloody Pakhir need to attend his tuition.I totally hate such helpless human beings that has 2 sided faces.He could do some things to some people while when we asked him to for us,he can't.Alaa.Da biase lar ngn prangai dier.Matair bole.Kawan tk bole.Asyik kawan jer tk boleh.
So,today I cabot my F&N tutorial for jamming.But I was totally unlucky.Jamming sucks in the end.Burn money.Haa.Should have went for the tutorial.
Ok.Guess what?HaHa!Muslim reached home later than the given probation time.But guess what?With so much worries,that mat rep got his time extended from 7 to 8!I thought it was the extension of some months on his probation.HaHa.
Ok.I'm hungry.
:)
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800