|
|
|
First of all,mum lend me her phone for me to listen to some quality music.Fine music.Since I ain't got any mp3 now.Hais.But hell yeah,a phone for the time being.One more month till I get myself a new phone.Heh! Secondly,we spend some time today.It was quite ok.Boring but ok laar.Bought myself a new pair of school shoes.Then,he asked me whether I wanted anything else.So I bought one pair of tshirt only.HeHe.Tak mintak banyak.Lagipon pat Causeway Point tak banyak bende!Lame ya know.Then,I bought back home Macs since I wanted to eat burger so much.Long time never eat ya know. Yea.So,got the 290 bucks for my N Level fees.Dad gave it to me earlier this morning.I was like damn happy.Duet dok!!Tapi ape lar naseb,exams nyer lar oi.But oh well,at least my parents earned their money for the family.I will do well for this exam,I hope.I just can't make a promise.Damn! Well,past few days been fine.Yesterday was Speech Day.Dad sent me to school that day.I had to use my adek's big school shoes due to my shoes being koyak.Now thrown cause I was angry!Spent the whole day in school with Irza.And some time with Illya and Mus too.Well,Speech Day was boring.Ok?But the performances was below average lar.At least the DMB performance was awesome.Dude,the samba.Man,I love that kinda sound of music.Yeah!So,after that had the chance to finally see Ira.Since she's busy with the tarian stuffs.Daeemn.Wanted to go out with Izzul for today.But then,don't know lar.Kenet say he's coming down to take Hirah.I don't know.So,anyway,it was kinda late to get home and change..so went to eat LJS,Lot 1.Took away and found a place to sit somewhere.HaHa.We had a good nap soon after.HeHe. Hmm,I can't rememer what I've been doing this later past few days.Well that's bout it.I got the replacements I need for personal uses. Yeah,I got music to accompany me to school now. :)) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |