Wednesday, April 23, 2008
10:43 PM
Nd hey.School was ok.But somehow,I find the past 2 days quite tiring.Played soccer for 2 hours sia.HaHa.Like finally,some football.And today,Napha.Silver man.I can't sia.Zuhaili too.No more gold for us this year.Well,no point anyway.Studies man.It's what matters for the remaining two years that we've got.

& yar.I hate my Maths teacher,he's one bloody sucka.Maths is like the most important thing lar.And the way he teach,dude!I can't understand a single word,the methods his doing and the way he pushes everybody around to follow his way.And he calls us stupid dogs,want to kill us lar,all those crap.I'm done with Maths.I don't want to waste my parents money in tuition man.Seriously,I don't.I can see that money is a matter these days.Its time I'm gonna earn it.Not now,but long after.

Went to study with Izzul,Illya and Zuhaili.Kenet?Hais.Da brape bnyak kali da die peng.Ape tk bingit.Hais.Da biaser lar kawan2.Haah.Yeah.All did English.But then,we only manage to last for about less than an hour.The library's closing soon.So yeah,did our homework,halfway,then went to LJS cause Illya wanna takeaway his food.Went to buy some drinks at McCafe.Well,yeah.Took a place somewhere there and had our drinks and Illya enjoying his food.& we started talking....

Its really sad you know.To realise how we treasure our parents.Man.So now,aim for Poly!!No ITE.Serious shit.ITE is a good way but,as people say,its a long journey.You know,as Illya said,the older ones is what matters.Our siblings,they're spoilt.Like mine,sad to say.

Izzul's story made me realise.Dude,do well for your parents man.Yeah.ITE is not a good way.After all those courses your parents had put you through.With hundreds of $$$.And your girl too,hope none of our close friends goes ITE yea.

N Level.Next week Mid-Year.After holidays,Prelim.Then weeks later I guess its the real thang.Ah damn.


Well..I'm thinking bout deleting all this cyber stuffs that I've got.Friendster,blogger.All this shit.Maybe not now.Soon then.I'm tired of all these shits.The real world is what counts.Its time.


BAAAAH!Pimple boy.
Izoul.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2