Friday, April 25, 2008
2:43 AM
I'm so sick.
Rumours.
About her.
And us.
And some guys.
I don't believe a single lie,those gossips.

I love her so.
Its for me to know,& none to find out.
But too bad,people already knew.
I'm pissed,don't ever get me started.

You're not to blame.No one is.It's just a reaction.I'm cool.


I can't sleep.I can't breath.I can't do anything but to find something to occupy the night.Well yeah,water have been dripping out of my nose for the past hour.I've been kicking things in anger on bed because of this stubborn flu.Tried my best to blow as hard as possible,but it still does'nt create a good breathing hole,I had to breath with my mouth.Errgh.

Good night.

But seriously, I am sick.HaHa!Flu siot!Baaaaaaaaaaah.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2