|
|
|
Ok.It's not for the whole world to know,but it is for "you".Whatever you guys think.Don't get the line wrong,whatever you think it is,you won't get it. Ok.Auditions was great.Too bad we played 1/4 of the song.I guess its because of the chop suey.Wrong move.Seriously.Cause we didn't get to play at least until the chorus. Well,after that went to eat at Lot 1 with Ira,Izzul and Illya.KFC.Then,its time to go.I went ahead with Ira.Wanted to go Botanic Gardens.HaHa.But then,we headed for Labrodour Park.Well,I had a quiet time with her there.And also a fun time capturing joy and laughter walking around the park.:) We then headed for Vivo.Just seeking for clothes.As she wanted to.Never spent her money on it though.Cause it will just get burn.Haa. Ok then,it was raining.We sat outside under a shelter.Ate and drink.Bored as per usual.But then,I'm happy to be by her.:) After that,we headed for the int. and back to CCK.Lepak at CCK park.Talk & talk.HaHa.She was quite happy with the way the party of her new school goes the other night.HeHe.I'm glad that you are.New school,new life.Joy. Ok.I'm done. I don't wanna get mad.I'm trying not to care over the slightest thing even.But there will always be some things that kills me out.It's unreasonable.I just wish I could have controlled you from the start.That proves how lousy a boyfriend I am.Most people said so about me.That is why I onced said,your past always have the biggest impact on me.So,I will try not to emuliate your exs'.I guess I was wrong.To listen to you too in the early days when I got you.Whatever it is,I'm not a quitter.I'll never quit on you. :) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |