Monday, April 28, 2008
8:11 PM
Hmm,somehow,getting sick is somehow a good feeling ya know.It's a totally weird feeling I'm getting from now on.Life's different,seriously,everything changes.How weird.

The smell of fresh air now is giving me a good breathe.How I wish.I'm feeling more into my family now.Mum,dad,little Nadia.HaHa.Things just get closer.

New friends,then turns into a brother of mine.Man,it's really a weird feeling.I'm surrounded with good people.It's all about the goods now.And I have to turn back and look back at some things again.Maybe not now,but when the time comes.I'm not done,I guess I'm wrong.I've hurt that one person I loved so much.

So,yeah.Izzul finally knew about what I've gone through.The first person I knew to be told.Heh.See.I was called "merepek" for my decision.Haisey.That was why I was too scared to tell my close friends.

So yeah,went out with Izzul,Zuhaili and Dina to the library today.We were'nt really studying but instead,laughing and making jokes.HaHa.Damn,tomorrow's Humanities.Wish me luck.

& hey.I think I did ok for my Malay.High 5!

Irosen is weeks away from being in the centre stage.

:))

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2