|
|
|
There ain't gonna be any hatreds between me and my friends.I know,I've been a shit all this while,just hope I won't be like that again.My apologies fella's.After all,in school,in my class that is laar..yeah,I never feel bad towards my classmates anymore.Things are back like they used to from the start of the year when we suddenly became so close after all.Heh.Like Izwann lar.People may say he's such a pain in the ass,but I should just have my own thinking.I shouldn't get over it and join them.Yeaah.Baby said something like that to me too.Well,he's fine with me,so,I'm fine with him then.HaHa.He call me names too ya know.Just like the others.But let's just get some sense of humour huh!Haa.I'm even fine with someone's relationship laar.I guess I was just influenced by the others.But I have to admit,I too feel like killing him at times!Hah!Hmm,well..his girl ain't that bad after all.Heh.At least that idiotic emo freak is happy.Haa.I once said that I will just ignore that fella and give myself a smile,but haa..I got myself some allies with them too.I felt bad.Cause the girl is innocent?And the boy is the one to be blamed.But oh well,I don't hate people.Well,in fact..I do laar..but sometimes,the hatred just last for quite some time and I will feel bad about myself soon after.And will act like things never happened.Like Illya and Izzul..I did show my anger towards them..arrrr..I felt bad.HeHe.So what laar.Always treasure the happiness,ignore the bad ones.Yeah. (It's okay to sound gay at times you know.HaHa!) Ok now.So I somehow realised how happy I am when strangers repay kindness by saying thank you?Hah! Hmm,after school,Izwann accompanied me to go check on my ez-link.It seem to show that each time I tap,it says "Invalid blablablaa..".The drivers are kind enough not to ask me to pay all this while.Heh.So earlier after school today,I headed to CCK int.Asked Izwann to accompany me since I'm going to board the same bus as him.Yeah.I've made a new ez-link now.Mum don't know nothing about this.I only told that the card was invalid and told me to go check with the service counter.She was mad!So I know I can't rely much on her now.Heh.Suprisingly,I don't have to pay cause I told the Ma'am that the card was still new.Concession was still in together with 4 additional dollars for MRT trips,and I got my refund of 3 bucks back as the 1 dollar was taken away by the service officer.She took 1 bucks since I don't have to pay for a renewal.How happy.Yeah.She was kind.Is it just my luck today?There's more than just one incident ya know.Ouh well.Cause there were good deeds. Ok lar.F&N project baby.Yeaa...I'm done aye. :)) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |