Sunday, April 27, 2008
8:57 AM
Early in the morning and I've already woke up at hmm..7?HaHa.I'm getting back to sleep again later.Before going over to Apis's house.I still got myself around 4 hours of sleep.

So,Friday night,went out with Izwann,Apis,Ryne and Zhijie.OAG.Never heard of that band before.I'm not really a Malay Rock lover so,hah.That's why.The singer's cute.Damn.I admire his stage presence,he knows how to communicate with the crowd.That's something I've been looking for in Singapore's Gigs!None are like that.Cool huh.

Well,yeah.The next day went out with Ira.Studied SS.She was soundly asleep.HaHa.Hmm,accompanied her to tarian and I went back.I came back soon after to pick her up and send her home.Heh.

You sound so calm,cause you only wanted it be that way.
It seems like you're afraid of me now,with what I'm gonna say.
I'm sorry,as time comes,don't allow those words to make you hate me.
Just look me as the guy who I used to be.

I could be the sweetest,caring,loving boy you've ever known.
But I can be that motherfucker sonofabitch at times,with the words I make up,but please,don't let that hate me,baby,please don't.

My thoughts are only full of worries,that always turn into lies,and all wrong.

Jealousy kills the person you love.


:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2