Tuesday, April 8, 2008
5:02 PM
Alright.I ran back home in the rain dudes!It's quite a heavy one and there's a strong headache on my head.Haa.But it's better now.Well,have not bathe currently.Will do so after I blog.Cause I don't wanna get sick.HeHe.

Ok.School was totally fine.Gerek tu gerek.Boring tu boring.Overall today,I can say I've been controlling my temper over some people.Damn,prangai budak2 betol.

Hmm,yeah.I sometimes take things as a joke.HaHa.But last night,it was the funniest joke ever caught on me.You know how mad I got after that.Joke was over.Where's my time with you?That shows how desperate I am for my concern on you.I called you.:))

Ok.At the end of today,I also find it shocking that he knows about our plans?Baby,he've been disturbing me with that man.Tbh,I'm okay with that actually.But that clearly shows that you had a great chat with him huh.Pfft..-_-.

Anyway,I know its just a joke.But at this point of time,that jealousy between me is still healing.Remember the stupid motherfucker you told me that got a feel of your fucking body?It was almost fine.In fact,I was as happy again.But the feeling was brought back now.I never knew it's still yet to be gone.With this state of "EMO SHIT" mind,I don't wanna have the thought of leaving.Jealousy always brings the thought of doing so.Cause I've been feeling this like a dozens of times.I can't take it.Ha!Please,no.Haa.Da agak da,lepas satu,satu.Tahu lar kawan tu kawan,memang die kawan,tapi jantong tnga dakdup.Ape nak buat.:@

And it will be unreasonable man.He's a friend too btw.I've been acting gay over such things on you nowadays because my promise is still through.I don't wanna take revenge,its better to sit and complain like a sissy.I don't wanna do stupid things,cause you restricted me from doing so..But I still can't believe he knows about our plans.Haa.Had fun chatting huh.Errrrr...

Ok lar,that's what I've been feeling ever since I got home.Somehow.Forget it lar.Ok,gotta go dudies.

Jealousy hates me.
I'm just being plain gay..cause redemption is kept inside a cage.

:))

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2