|
|
|
Eh hey.Another day.A cool day.Boring as per normal. Well,school was as usual,FINE!Haa.Somehow,I've been feeling sleepy lately and in class,I intend to sleep.Oh no dude,I don't wanna be like those rejectees and go ITE.I don't wanna be a loser.Serious.So,stand up tall,get your work done.One year left if you manage to go to sec 5.Only months left.This year's time seem to be ticking fast.Cause I expected it to move fast.Come on I hate this school,the life of it,no life man.I don't wanna look good here.The socialised world is where I wanna get to be anybody I want.Hmm,let's see who's gonna win,Irfan or Irfan?HaHa.Tk phm sudah.Aku pon. Ok lar,so after school went to eat with the same crop,Izzul Hirah Hudy Aisha.HaHa.That's what Syahirah said lar.K lar.So just ate,even though I was'nt hungry.HeHe.Then went back to Izzul's class and watch some videos of cheerleading and stuffs.Bulu roma naek tngok budak2 tu buat tk menjadi.Haa.Then went out and had a sit at the concourse.Izzul,Illya,Zuhaili.Oh yar,then Hariz and IllyaZaki joined us.HaHa.Laughed alot.We mad stupid jokes bout some people and teachers and some embarrasing things. That made my day.Went back home alone and met Shazwan.Boarded the bus together.But was a distance away since the bus was crowded.Damn. Till den. :) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |