Monday, March 17, 2008
7:12 PM
"When you've finally realised that you're losing friends.But dude,it takes some sympathy but your words only touch for the first seconds but never the next."

Hey.School was perfectly fine today.Slept at 3 last night.Talked to Shokoubutsu.HaHa.Ape sak.Hmm,anyway,wanted to sleep immediately after we exchanged goodbyes but was instead disturbed by annoying neighbours.So,I just stared in the plain darkness till my eyes were tired.Ok lar.So,was able to wake up fresh and excited for the day.But was not able to survive peer tutoring.Luckily it was just a paper to be done as the teacher was not in class.So, never did and just went out earlier than usual.I slept,unconciously.HaHa.My eyes were half blurred.Damn.

Anyway,nothing much for today.Seriously.I'm having a boring life.I have a limited number of friends and I'm happy to have it that small.1 or 2?HaHa.Kesian lar aku.

Hais anyway.I take pity for somebody.Yeah.But what totally take back my words will be him twisting my brain around by his desire of being with another SOMEBODY.Suck like a total lot.I know myself.I don't take revenge on other people.True fact.Even if I do,it won't last like until it takes satisfaction.I'll turn good soon without any satisfaction.HaHa.K lar.Up to him.I'm kind hearted.He will never read this posts from my blog.But at least somebody will.Aye dude,just a message for him,nak settle problem takya nak step sweet nk care tok mataer.Mcm anjing je prangai.Cakap ade problem.Beh ngalah nk settle problem mataer.Serious tak bedek.Mataer kao tkde otak per.Atao kao yg tkde otak.Wakakakakakaka.Serious,kao mcm sial.Takde pride langsong!WOOFWOOF.

K lar.Childish and err,girlish.Haa.

K.I'm going now.

:))


Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2